The Gondola system consists of a range of 'L-legs' and 'T-legs' in a range of sizes, with a Centre Wall system that can be either solid steel, mesh or finished timber veneers.
The range of available accessories allows for a multitude of uses. This enables the system to be used in stores ranging from general grocery and merchandise locations to apparel businesses.
EMRACK also designs and develops customized fixtures and accessories for use in the Gondola System.
- Multi-position angle brackets
- Solid, multi-purpose retail display and merchandizing
- Various size prongs and ticket holders
- Modular system with flexible design features
- Solid, perforated or wire centre wall panels
- Timber centre-walls and shelves available as optional extras
- Easy assembly and modular construction. No tools or nuts and bolts required
- A complete range of finishes, including powder coat, chrome, galvanizing and zinc plating.
Large range of merchandizing components available, such as:
- Hang-rails, both side and front facing
- Shelves in steel, wire or timber
- Product divider systems
- Ticket holders
- Joinery components such as cabinets and glass showcases
- Metal pegboard panels.